Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 8 of 365: 

I am going to make today's post short and sweet. Today's pin is a DIY Criss Cross headband. I found some material that was left over after a craft project and cut a 1.5 inch wide strip. After putting my hair up in a bun I followed the steps from the pin and well, see for yourself. Not a bad way to dress up a bun for work :) I even got a few compliments along the way.

This was taken at 6:25 am. I couldn't ask my hubby to take the picture!

***21 Day Organizational Challenge Update***


After working all day I am hardly in the mood to organize my kitchen cabinets, so I decided to organize my make-up case. I'll organize my cabinets this weekend. I went through my everyday case and made sure I only have what I use on a daily basis in there. I went through the rest of my make-up that I store under my sink and got rid of quite a few things that are old or I don't have use for anymore. I also found a sample of my Bare Minerals foundation that I am just about to run out of! I love finding things while organizing. 

Even though I was not looking forward to work, today was a good day. I had a student bring me a Christmas present (better late than never) and I had another student say that she missed me. Makes waking up so early worth it. Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment