Friday, January 24, 2014


Day 18 of 365: Nail Quick Dry

Over my winter break I went and got a no chip manicure. It was my first manicure since baby G was born and I was excited to get out of the house. $35 plus $7 tip and 2 weeks later I am sitting here picking off the nail polish because I one, do not have enough time to go back and 2, not spending money for them to take the polish off. So now I am trying to be frugal and do my own nails, but seriously what is the point when they smudge or smear in the first hour. I saw this idea a while ago to put your hands in ice water to get your nails to set quickly at home.

Wow, that's cold!
All you need is:
1 bowl
cold water
a few ice cubes
3 minutes

Step one: get materials ready ahead of time by putting cold water in a bowl with a few ice cubes
Step two: paint nails desired number of coats
Step three: put hand in cold water and wait three minutes

Pros:                                                                                          Cons:
-nails dry quickly                                                                        -SUPER COLD!!!
-cheap
-I had all the materials

Good luck!!
 
 


***21 Day Organizational Challenge Update***

Day 18: Attic/Basement

Well this is an easy one for me! My attic has room for maybe 4 Rubbermaid totes and they are as organized as can be. And a basement is on my wish list for the next house! So...talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment