Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7 of 365:

Day two of "cold" days and I couldn't be happier. I am loving staying home with baby G!! For today's pin, I am trying a recipe again that I first tried at a cookie exchange. They are chocolate bites with pistachios and cranberries. They could be considered "healthy" I guess because of the fruit and nuts. I think they are tasty and brought them to a family party for Christmas and my family agreed.

Chocolate Bites
1 pkg of chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark chocolate)
1/2 C shelled pistachios (I haven't measured, I just placed 3 to 4 per bite)
1/2 C dried cranberries (I placed 4 to 5 per bite)

Melt chocolate per instructions on the package. Place wax paper on a cookie sheet. Once chocolate is melted, place a tablespoon of chocolate on the wax paper and sprinkle with 3 to 4 pistachios and 45 canberries per tablespoon of chocolate. Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator until chocolate is hardened (abut 30 minutes).



Before going in the refrigerator


Only 3 Ingredients

Finished Product
Not only are these chocolate bites delicious but they are soooo easy to make! I put the chocolate down and the hubby sprinkled the pistachios and cranberries. He kept asking when they would be ready. We both wanted more but had to limit ourselves to 2 :)
***21 Day Organizational Challenge Update***
Day 7: Fridge/Freezer
I don't have photos of my fridge/freezer but I did get rid of quite a few expired condiments. I also cleaned the shelves and drawers. It looks great.
Well it's back to work for me tomorrow...have a great Tuesday and I'll talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment