Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 11 of 365: 

When I first joined Pinterest there were pre-selected boards and one of those was My Favorite Movies. There was also a board called Movies I'd Like to See. Mirror Mirror was the first movie pinned to that board. I finally got around to see it Saturday night, thanks to Netflix. 


It is a cute and silly twist on Snow White and it's so hard to hate the queen cause it's Julia Roberts. The dwarves are funny and lovable. I was also pleased with the twist at the end. I enjoyed this flick but I'm glad I didn't have to pay to see it. Love free trials of Netflix. 

***21 Day Organization Challenge Update***

Day 11: Garage 

It is far too cold and windy out to organize my garage. I will be saving this one for spring. :)

Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment