Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3 of 365



This is a pin I have been wanting to try for a while now. I got a few scarves for Christmas so I thought this was a perfect pin for today. I made the DIY scarf organizer and I think it turned out great. I used wooden hangers from Bed, Bath and Beyond and plastic shower curtain hooks from Walmart. I added a bow for a speical touch. I made my mom one as well because she got a ton of scarves for Christmas. She loves hers!
Wooden hangers with no slip bars, plastic shower rings and plenty of scarves.
 


Here is what the organizer looks like finished.




A full scarf organizer



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It looks like my organizer is full. I will probably be making another one shortly. Luckily they sell the hangers in four packs. Another Pinterest success!
 
 
 
***21 Day Organizational Challenge Update***
 
 
Day 3: Under bed
I have no pictures to show you but I assure you I organized the little bit I have under the bed. I have an under the bed rubbermaid that I cleaned out. I found 3 work shirts I forgot about and a few items to donate. I cleared up space to store some Christmas shirts and other clothes that I'm not ready to part with. I figure if I "hide" them under the bed and don't miss them then I'll be ready to donate. Closets aren't until day 10, but I think I'll go through it now to find some clothes that I haven't worn that I will "hide" on myself.
 
That's what I have for today, a little nervous how blogging will go once I returen to work...






No comments:

Post a Comment